1. Information Collected and Utilized
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including but not limited to: our Site, anytime you communicate with us through social media, email, or phone, and when you participate in events, contests or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from any other third parties and publicly available information. The types of information we may obtain include:
• Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above. The disclosure of Personal Information is not required to read the content of our Site.
• A name and password for the account you create on our Site.
• Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, card holder name and billing address) if you purchase products on our Site.
• Your demographic information, such as age, postal code, education and experience.
• Your social media information, such as links to your social media pages, the number of friends and followers you have on your social media pages, and previous posts on your social media pages. Social mediums include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat.
• Your geographic location, as submitted by you.
• Any other information submitted to us voluntarily by you, or a third party.
• Information on Site action, such as page views and navigation patterns
2. Uses of Information
Uses of information obtained about you include:
• Submission to third party companies.
• Processing and validating your purchases.
• Maintaining a record of you job applications on our website.
• Informing you of new jobs that become available on our website.
• Providing customer support in the form of a phone call or email.
• Adjusting the “Profile” questions on our Site to better service the information desired by companies.
• Analyzing statistics on our Site, such as trends and patterns correlating certain data to jobs.
• Protecting against fraudulent claims, unauthorized transactions, and identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
• Enforcing our Site’s Terms and Conditions.
• Complying with industry standards and our Private Policy.
3. Information Sharing:
(i) with third party companies upon application to that company’s job posting, or with email or telephone consent from said user;
(ii) when necessary in compliance with the law, law enforcement, or to ensure the safety of Reppr or its users;
(iii) to a third party who acquires any or allof Reppr’s business units.
4. Account “Profile” Information
You have the ability to update, edit, or delete your account at any time, however, you cannot edit or delete any information previously submitted to a third party company. If you edit your Personal Information, and then reapply for a job posting, that company will be able to see your previous submission. Please allow up to twenty days for your account deletion request.
5. Anonymous Information
IP addresses are briefly logged but discarded within a short period of time. No anonymous information that may be received from visitors is used in any of our work, promotions, or research. These logged files are not connected to a subscriber’s personally identifiable information.
Your Reppr account is password-protected so that onlyy ou, Third Party Companies to which you’ve applied, and authorized Reppr staff have access to your account information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. If someone who represents to you they are Reppr staff and asks for any personal account information, including password, check their URL. If it doesn’t say they are using a Reppr.com address, they are not Reppr representatives. Also, if you share a computer, you should sign out of your Reppr account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
8. Links to External Pages
This site may contain links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site. Reppr is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Web sites.
9. Legal Disclaimer
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
10. Other Information
Reppr is not meant for individuals under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. Reppr will delete accounts for any individuals under the age of 13.