We are looking for a dynamic student group on campus with a working knowledge of
Adobe CC, your members have strong connections with other groups, have an interest in
marketing, and are able to come up with creative, innovative ways to influence their peers.
You and your group members will focus on exciting as many students as possible to learn how to
use Adobe products and make them more approachable on campus.
● Increase students' creative abilities and knowledge of Adobe CC on your campus
● Become experts in all things Adobe (beyond just how to use Adobe products)
● Develop a plan including events, social media and tabling to promote Adobe CC
● Develop and host workshops to help other students increase their skill level with Adobe
● Partner with professors, other students, and organizations to reach as many people
● Must be a current undergraduate university-sanctioned student group/organization
● Intermediate experience using and understanding Adobe CC and its tools
● Creative thinkers, problem solvers, true go-getters
● Strong communication and event planning skills
● Excellent social media skills
● Ability to collaborate and work on a team
● Approaches all tasks with enthusiasm
● Can talk to a wall mentality
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.