Adobe Xd Student Group Ambassador
● Increase students creative abilities and knowledge of Adobe XD on your campus
● Become experts in all things Adobe XD!
● Develop a plan including events, social media and tabling to promote Adobe XD
● Develop and host workshops to help students increase their skill level with UI/UX design
● Survey other students on campus to measure awareness and usage of Adobe
● Partner with faculty/professors to support classroom experiences and projects
● Must be a current undergraduate university-sanctioned student group/organization
● Intermediate to expert experience using and understanding Adobe XD is a must!
● Creative thinkers, problem solvers, true go-getters
● Strong communication and event planning skills
● Socially connected (online and on-campus)
● Ability to collaborate and work on a team
● Approaches all tasks with enthusiasm
● Can talk to a wall mentality
● Group receives a competitive stipend each semester
● Additional cash bonuses throughout the year for outperforming goals
● Access to events, free swag, and a great resume builder
● Opportunity to talk with Adobe professionals
● Free Creative Cloud subscription
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.