Program Start Date: February 17th, 2020
Program End Date: April 6th, 2020
Weekly Hour Requirement: 5 hours/week
Each rep can earn $1,000+ over 6 weeks with the top sales rep earning $5,100+ in the 6-week program.
Payment structure: Commission for each participant, plus cash prize pool for top 3 reps (out of 10 total)
Reps will be responsible for getting users to sign up to one of two different fantasy sports apps. Each person can sign up for both apps counting as 2 signups.
Commission starts at $10 each for the first 15 Signups (8 people with 2 accounts is 16 signups)
After that it's $20+ per signup with commision increasing once you get 26+ signups (13 peopls with 2 accounts) the commision increases to $30 per and $40 for 41+ signups.
If you get 15 people to create 2 accounts you will earn $500
If you get 30 people to create 2 accounts you will earn $1,600
+ There is no commision cap!
+ Cash bonuses for top reps!
BETSPERTS is a crowdsourced sports gambling advice platform, offering the most granular level of analysis from our users’ own sports gambling history to augment betting intelligence for our user base.
The sales program we are running is to increase our users who are connected to online sportsbooks throughout the state of Indiana. The benefits of joining our sales program include gaining experience in face to face sales, metrics, goal tracking, and organization.
The BETSPERTS team is looking for hungry, sale-oriented college students who are willing to go above and beyond to share our brand, add quality users, and most importantly make money for themselves.
We are accepting 10 MVPs and project the top MVP to take home $5,100+ in the 6-week program (no cap to earnings).
- Add new sportsbook users
- Add new BETSPERTS users
- Interact on social media platforms on behalf of the BETPSERTS brand
- Share the app with peers
- Drive brand awareness
- Educate potential users about the BETSPERTS platform
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: 18+, but needs to be connected to 21+ age potential sports gamblers
- Major: Any
- Preferably business, marketing, or sports related
- Social: Belongs to clubs or Fraternities
- The more the better
- Sales Experience: None needed
- Sports: Knowledgeable in sports
- Betting: Do not need to be a bettor yourself. You will need to know or able to find people who enjoy legal sports gambling.Schedule: Flexible, 5 hours a week.
- Character Traits: Motivated, Hustler, Willing to go the extra mile, sales personality.
Looking for reps at:
- Indiana University
- Purdue University
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.