College Hill Campus Rep Program
If you're a current college student with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to meet you. If you're looking for a fun, flexible job that doesn't interfere with your school or social schedule and is actually enhanced by it, this is it.
So, what does a campus rep for College Hill do?
- Promote College Hill as the go-to custom merchandise provider on your campus (to student groups, Greek chapters, campus departments) or out in your community (local businesses, friends, family)
- Network + make friends within your organization + with others on campus! Network, schedule coffees, visit chapter meetings or get social online with social chairs, t-shirt chairs, etc.
- Distribute promotional materials (swag) at events, tabling on campus, etc.
- Posting and sharing College Hill-related social media content (social selling)
Ultimately, you make the connections, pass them on to us, then let us tackle the rest. You get commission on orders you bring in that are successfully placed + head to production! You'll get all the sales training you need to hit the ground running, then we'll check in with you to make sure you have the tools, swag and confidence you need to thrive.
Why College Hill?
- We're a branded merchandise studio that creates custom apparel and products for schools, organizations and businesses nationwide
- We got our start on a college campus and still call one of them home to one of our 2 HQs
- Designs in 24 hours
- Officially licensed with all IFC and Pan chapters, as well as a slew of other Greek entities and colleges/universities
- Personalized style consultants
- 10% back on philanthropic orders
- One of Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Companies in America (2016)
- One of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the nation (2019)
What do you get out of it?
In addition to a fun, easy job that works with your busy schedule, you get valuable sales/networking experience, hands-on training, a resume booster, a great reference and a head start on the competition post-graduation. Most importantly, you make money!Rep Qualifications:
- Full-time student currently enrolled at a college/university
- Involved in campus student organizations - Greek affiliations are always great, but aren't required
- Hungry for sales/networking/business/promotional experience
- Social media savvy folks + influencers an extra plus!
- Self-starter that can thrive without being micromanaged
- Great at time management + communication
We pay an industry leading commission on all sales that you bring in - earn 7%+, as well as a slew of exciting prizes throughout the semester/year.
This is a job where you get out what you put in! It requires a minimum time commitment, though our best reps spend about 5-10 hours per week networking, sourcing leads, submitting orders and working on being the best possible rep around. When you invest time on social media, you're not only driving leads that'll earn you money, you're accruing points with us to redeem for gift cards and other exciting freebies.
Our most active reps have gone on to land jobs at some of the most renowned corporations in the nation. Learn more about us at chthreads.com. We encourage you to apply and hope to meet you soon!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.