What Does A Campus Manager Do?
- Collect Contacts - Work with our Executive Team to find decision makers of Sororities, Fraternities, and Student Orgs on Campus.
- Reach Out - Use the same tactics from companies like Amazon, Salesforce, and Google to get sales.
- Set Coffee Meetings - Make friends on campus / network on campus
- Weekly Development - Get one on one coaching with an executive team member
- Retain accounts - Welcome the new T-Shirt chair at the end of the semester!
To put it simply, your job is to make friends with all of the T-shirt chairs on your campus. Take them to Starbucks (coffee always free on us!), introduce the platform to them, and make a new friend! We take over the rest, and you will get commission on the orders placed on your campus!
Why Greek House?
- Greek House recently ranked in the top 16% of the Inc. 5000, the list of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America. The best part, we’re just getting started!
- Greek House also placed #3 on the Gator 100, the 100 fastest growing companies with founders from the University of Florida.
Here is What You Will Get Out Of The Program:
- Extensive Sales and Marketing Experience using strategies from the world’s best sales companies where you’ll know how to find leads, manage follow ups, close sales, and most of all build relationships.
- Top employers will be impressed when they see your resume and you’ll be able to speak confidently in interviews putting you miles ahead of your peers.
- Get to work with an Inc 5000 company, the list of Americas fastest growing privately owned companies.
- Potential to Join the Greek House family post graduation as we love hiring our top campus reps!
- Even better, you’ll be earning money while working on your own schedule
- Individuals who are very well connected in the Greek Community & active in their own chapter!
- Outgoing individuals who want to meet and network on campus
- Individuals with a Leadership Position on Campus; especially in a fraternity or sorority > We love working with Past and - Current T-Shirt Chairs and/or exec board members!
- Self Starters
- Organized and motivated individuals
- Free Swag!
- Bonuses include trips, Air Pods, Gift Cards, Concerts, and more!
- Be your own boss
- Work your own schedule
- Unlimited earning potential!
- Is there a quota? - There is no quota however we will set weekly goals together and hold you accountable throughout the program
- Do I get paid? - Yes, this is a sales position and campus managers make on average $400- $500 per month with some campus managers making more than $1,000 a month. Plus Bonuses!
- How many hours a week is the job role? - 5 hours per week
- Do I have to be in a fraternity/sorority? - Yes, you must be in a fraternity or sorority
- Do I have to have sales experience? - No you do not have to have sales experience although it is a plus if you do!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.