LIFEAID is the alternative, nutritional beverage, providing ingredients made to enhance your physical and mental endurance and lifestyle, without the junk. Get all of your vitamins, while enjoying a beverage that promotes health, without the caffeine, sucralose and aspartame found in other lifestyle drinks.
What We’re Looking For:
A dynamic student passionate about health, wellness and reaching their physical and mental goals by feeding your body with healthy products. You will focus on exciting as many students as possible on campus about the benefits of LIFEAID.
● Start conversations about LIFEAID everyday
○ Promote a mentally and physically healthy lifestyle on campus
● Gather insights from students on campus
Survey students on campus
○ Learn where it makes sense for LIFEAID to show up on campus and what
students are interested in
● Promote LIFEAID’s unique line of beverages
○ Seek out opportunities to sample product on campus
○ Distribute collateral
● Use social media to elevate the LIFEAID story and to create a culture and community
● Make meaningful connections with student groups on campus
● Seek out larger ways LIFEAID can contribute to the student lifestyle through larger events
● Natural dynamic influencer on and offline
● Interested in marketing and are able to come up with creative, innovative ways to influence your peers.
● Strong communicator, confident and organized
● Available throughout the Fall 2019 semester; 8-10 hours per week
● Current undergraduate student (Sophomores, Juniors preferred)
What’s in it for you:
● $1,750 stipend
● Real work marketing experience and resume builder
● Receive LIFEAID gear
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.