Campus Ambassadors should:
- Post on all social media channels
- Host events (Paid for by the company)
- Post Flyers, spread awareness
The goal is to acquire users through app downloads/installs!Rep Qualifications:
We're looking to add several campus ambassadors who are active sorority members and are Freshmen, Sophomore or Juniors to our high-performing university ambassador team! We're currently looking for ambassadors at the following colleges:
- UT - Austin
ABOUT YOU? INNOVATORS You are always ahead of the curve, you love to try new things. ROLE MODELS You have an influence on those around you and use it to empower others. TEAM PLAYERS You work great in teams and are always focused on the goals. LEADERS You understand what it takes to lead others, and feel comfortable in that role SAVVY You are an opportunist. You see the big picture and can walk the walk. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a spokesperson for Picme on your campus.
- Evangelize the brand and the product.
- Acquisition, acquisition, acquisition!
- Use your personalized Picme link to get your friends, friends of friends, and their friends to try out Picme.
- Help us identify opportunities for user acquisition, pitch ideas and execute them with the help and participation of Picme’s founding team.
- Represent Picme on all your social media platforms while driving engagement across social media.
- Manage Picme swag in all the events/parties you participate in your campus.
So what's in it for you? TONS!
- Internship Credit
- Unlimited Swag for events and a Premium swag bag for you as an Ambassador
- Gaining valuable experience working directly with Founders who've successfully launched several multi-million dollar companies
- Cash based on user downloads**
How will you be paid? Acquired Users (App Downloads) | Total Earnings 50 | $100 100 | $225 101-499 | $62.50 for every 50 users 500 | $1,250.00 >500 | $1250+ $100 every 50 users
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.